La Nuit en Rosé is back in NYC for an unprecedented fifth year. On May 18th and 19th, sail away with us once again aboard the Hornblower Infinity Yacht, where you can soak in the sweeping city views, watch as the sunset sinks over Manhattan, taste from a stellar line-up of delicious gourmet foods – all with a glass of rosé in hand, naturally. This year, we have curated an impressive line-up of over 100 rosé wines – everything from dry to sweet, from still to sparkling, there is sure to be something that will please your palate. For those looking for the ultimate rosé experience, we will be featuring an Italian tasting experience for VIP guests in a private lounge, featuring unique Italian dishes and premium rosé wines.
However you choose to set sail with us, don’t miss your chance to kick off the summer at La Nuit en Rosé! More information can be found below.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
- 3-hour event access
- A 2-hour cruise along the Hudson River
- Over 100 rosé wines to sample from throughout the event
- Access to food stations
- Live entertainment with DJs
- Access to outdoor lounges
- Photo booth
- Complimentary wine glass to take home (one per guest)
VIP ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
- General Admission benefits as listed above, plus:
- Early entry 1 hour prior to General Admission ticket holders.
- Priority boarding at any time
- Exclusive access to VIP lounge with lounge seating
- Italian tasting experience in VIP lounge featuring gourmet Italian dishes with premium rosé pairings
A FEW LAST THINGS:
- The dresscode for La Nuit en Rosé is “Pink Chic”
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age. Please bring your government-issued ID. You will not be allowed inside without it.
- All ticket sales are final. Sorry, no exchanges or refunds (no exceptions)
- Event is rain or shine.
- Questions? Please see our FAQ.