La Nuit en Rosé is back in NYC for an unprecedented sixth year. On May 10th and 11th, sail away with us once again aboard the Hornblower Infinity Yacht, where you can soak in the sweeping city views, watch as the sunset sinks over Manhattan, taste from a stellar line-up of delicious gourmet foods – all with a glass of rosé in hand, naturally. This year, we have curated an impressive line-up of rosé wines – everything from dry to sweet, from still to sparkling, there is sure to be something that will please your palate.
New this year, we are offering a limited number of early access passes for those lucky enough to secure one, for an additional hour of rosé tasting.
However you choose to set sail with us, don’t miss your chance to kick off the summer at La Nuit en Rosé!
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
- 3-hour event access
- 2-hour cruise along the Hudson River
- 100+ rosé wines to sample from
- Access to food stations
- Live entertainment
- Access to outdoor lounges
- Photo booth
- One complimentary wine glass per person
EARLY ACCESS TICKETS INCLUDE:
- All benefits listed above, plus:
- Early entry 1 hour prior to event opening
- Priority boarding at any time
A FEW LAST THINGS:
- The dresscode for La Nuit en Rosé is “Pink Chic”
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age. Please bring your government-issued ID. You will not be allowed inside without it.
- All ticket sales are final – no refunds or exchanges.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Questions? Please see our FAQ.